- Quantity: Organizations may request five Standard Edition products and five Business Pro Edition products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget restrictions:
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of $1 million or less are eligible for products in this program.
Organizations with annual operating budgets over $1 million can receive a 30 percent discount on annual plans directly from DocuSign. Sign up on the DocuSign website.
- Nonprofits and libraries only: Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits and to public libraries.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request products in this program.
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Advocacy organizations
- Employee membership benefit organizations
- United Way affiliates
- Existing customers: Organizations that already have a DocuSign subscription are not eligible for products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request DocuSign products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to DocuSign for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell DocuSign products.