Autodesk® Media & Entertainment Collection is software for creating 3D animations and effects.
This donation provides a one-year subscription Media & Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate for one user to install and run the software on a single computer and 25 GB of A360 cloud storage. This collection includes Maya, 3ds Max, Mudbox, and other applications. See a full list of software included with this collection.
Benefits for Organizations:
If you have experience with 3D modeling, sculpting, motion capture editing, advanced character animation, and visual effects, you can use Media & Entertainment Collection to design and create 3D entertainment content and provide entertainment creation training to constituents.
- Animation creation: The Media & Entertainment Collection allows you to create characters, crowds, and facial and object animations.
- Modeling and texturing: The collection includes tools for making characters and other models with highly detailed textures.
- Simulation and effects: You can add realism to character movements, create environmental effects, and create entire crowds of people and animals.
- Workflows and pipelines: You can create project workflows and choose toolsets based on your needs.
This product includes Advanced Support, which provides online access to Autodesk technical support resources. Account support is available on Autodesk Account. Additional learning resources and community forums are available through the Autodesk Knowledge Network, the Autodesk YouTube Channel, Autodesk University, the Autodesk Sustainability Workshop, and Autodesk Design Academy. The Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) provides fee-based support including courses and certification.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product:
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
Details and Service Costs:
- System Requirements:
- This donated subscription allows one user to download and use the Media & Entertainment Collection while the subscription is active.
- Continuing Service After One Year:
- You may renew your subscription by requesting this product through TechSoup each year before the subscription expires. Autodesk will notify you 90 days before the subscription expires.
- Existing Subscribers Ineligible:
- Organizations that have purchased an Autodesk product within the past three years will need to request an exception from Autodesk before requesting this product from TechSoup. See the Autodesk FAQ for more information.