Adobe for Nonprofits throughTechSoup Asia-Pacific provides a range of donated software products to eligible nonprofit organizations and libraries throughout the Asia Pacific.
You can use Adobe products to edit images, design websites, publish newsletters, create video and audio productions, and more.
Eligibility and Restrictions Criteria
If eligible, your organization may receive a donation of either one Adobe application suite or four individual Adobe products within a fiscal year.
Photoshop Elements 2021 and Premiere Elements 2021 is a product that combines two Adobe applications. Photoshop Elements is a tool for editing, retouching, optimizing, and distributing digital images. Premiere Elements is a tool for editing and publishing digital video. Together, they count as one individual product toward an organization's annual Adobe donation limit.
This donation provides one license each for Photoshop Elements 2021 and Premiere Elements 2021. Each license allows one user to install and use the applications. You may install the two applications on different computers. The license key provided with this product request will expire on November 30, 2025. After that date, this product will no longer function. See below for additional licensing information.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use these applications without prior image or video editing experience to
- Tell your organization's story by cleaning up recorded videos and publishing them online
- Edit, clean up, and organize photos of volunteers and on-site events
- Learn about image and video editing through the guided editing tools that take you step by step through the process
- Many professional-level capabilities: The Elements applications are simpler alternatives to Photoshop and Premiere Pro that share many of the features of the larger products. Photoshop Elements does not include certain advanced Photoshop features such as the Channel Mixer, Color Balance, scripting, or CMYK coloring. Premiere Elements offers fewer templates, transitions, and effects than Premiere Pro.
- Simplified organization: You can keep track of your photos and videos in a searchable organizer shared by both products that filters media by people, places, or events. Tagging media allows you to find photos or videos faster.
- Image editing: Photoshop Elements can automatically detect and remove red-eye and other imperfections in a photograph. You can manually adjust colors, lighting, contrast, shadowing, and highlights and make one-step photo adjustments by choosing the best result from a group of several different adjustment previews. You can also create composite images using elements from multiple photographs or other digital graphics.
- Video editing: You can edit, drag, drop, copy, and paste clips within the editing interface. Premiere Elements can analyze your video and fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems, trim away bad footage, and balance audio elements. You can add music, narration, text, and special effects.
- Video importing options: You can import video from a variety of devices, including HDV camcorders, compact camcorders, web cameras, MPEG-4 video recorders, DSLR still cameras, and select mobile phones. Premiere Elements can record video from webcams, analog capture cards, and other live video sources.
- Sharing options: Photoshop Elements optimizes photos for sharing via email, Facebook, YouTube, or online photo albums to ensure high-quality images with small file sizes. Premiere Elements can deploy video to a variety of media, including DVD and Blu-ray; sites like Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo; and mobile devices.
If you're the licensed user, you may also use each application on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and must be of the same platform. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.